The Noctua flows smoothly with a curvy design. Available for purchase as regular sunglasses with tinted polycarbonate lenses or have clear lenses installed through your doctor or by us and use the magnetic fronts to provide tinting in bright environments!
Every purchase of Flying Eyes eyewear comes with a hard case, microfiber bag/cloth, and a Flying Eyes sticker.
Mirrored lenses are only colored on one side; there is no color distortion while wearing.
Any optical shop can work with these flat-lens styles, meaning
- no more searching for an optician who can make lenses for sunglass frames, and
- no more needing to switch between your regular glasses and sunglasses!
Flying Eyes Ophthalmic Features:
- Micro-thin Resilamide™ are 1mm thin for ultimate comfort and functionality
- Temples that wrap around your head; not around your ears
- Smooth, molded nosepads prevent pressure points on your nose
- Currently available in Matte Black and Satin Tortoise
- Magnetic clip-on attachments currently available
- Each purchase of a Magnetic clip-on comes with a magnetic clip-on case to protect your clip when not in use
Frame Size: 138mm wide
Lens Size: 54mm wide x 40mm height (15mm bridge)
Frame & Temples: Resilamide™
Shipping time may take a little longer than normal for this product.