Flying Eyes Athene with Non-Rx Bifocal Lenses
Couldn't load pickup availability
The Athene changes up the square-frame blueprint with subtle curves. Available for purchase as regular sunglasses with tinted polycarbonate lenses or have clear lenses installed through your doctor or by us and use the magnetic fronts to provide tinting in bright environments!
Every purchase of Flying Eyes eyewear comes with a hard case, microfiber bag/cloth, and a Flying Eyes sticker.
Bifocals feature a flat-top/lined, magnified/reader portion of the lens that is well-suited for seeing broad areas without having to move your head much, measuring 17mm from the bottom of the frame (just under halfway up the lens).
Mirrored lenses are only colored on one side; there is no color distortion while wearing.
Any optical shop can work with these flat-lens styles, meaning
- no more searching for an optician who can make lenses for sunglass frames, and
- no more needing to switch between your regular glasses and sunglasses!
Flying Eyes Ophthalmic Features:
- Micro-thin Resilamide™ are 1mm thin for ultimate comfort and functionality
- Temples that wrap around your head; not around your ears
- Smooth, molded nosepads prevent pressure points on your nose
- Currently available in Matte Black and Satin Tortoise
- Magnetic clip-on attachments currently available in Matte Black or Satin Tortoise with Gradient Gray, Solid Gray, Polarized Solid Gray, Gradient Copper, Mirrored Cobalt, Mirrored Ember, or Mirrored Pink lenses
- Each purchase of a magnetic clip-on comes with a magnetic clip-on case to protect your clip when not in use
Frame Size: 135mm wide
Lens Size: 51mm wide x 38mm height (18mm bridge)
Frame & Temples: Resilamide™